Great New Video now available!
Feb. 2018 "Is is Gluten-Free or Not? A Closer Look at Non-Responsive Celiac Disease" with expert celiac dietitian, national speaker, and author, Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN.
Expert Video Tip: You can watch this twice as fast by editing the settings (the little gear symbol for the video, if you'd prefer).
Tickets were $10/each to attend, and it was packed with both patients and clinicians, but there were many surprises for the audience.
Jump right to a topic on the video: Click on the topic below to go right to that part of the video!:
- Learn the latest on safer oats for those with celiac
- Trick to calculate your calcium intake off of a food label
- Arsenic concerns with rice
- Why grains labeled gluten-free are so important
- Melinda's Top 15 Overlooked Sources of Gluten
- The great value of GlutenFreeWatchdog.com (not affiliated with Melinda Dennis)
- What Melinda considers the most important take-away from her presentation
Question & Answer Session Following Lecture with the Audience and Expert Celiac Dietitian, Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN
Thank you to the National Celiac Association, the National Celiac Association Orange County Celiacs and our group, the National Celiac Association San Diego, for providing funds and managing this packed event in Orange County for patients, dietitians, nutritionists, nurses and other clinicians. Special thanks to Jill Evensen for organizing the event!!